New Sony Ericsson Flash/Repair Tool added to Multi Unlocker dongle and Server Client .
1. Flashing (Update / Downgrade) full system (Automatic) or by one file.
2. Trim Area Read / Write (good for repair).
Supports all Xperia models.
This tool enables you to do the following:-
Upgrade/Downgrade Firmware and Custom Files
Mix files for making your own releases to test kernels
Read write trim area
Re-lock bootloader in some models.
Wipe Cache, when you have no password for the phone – it will make factory reset ( to do it, make a zip archive with only cache.sin file inside Or open any archive, remove the Automatic flash flag, but leave the Wipe cache flag(!), connect phone in bootloader mode and then open file to flash and select cache.sin.
Backup your trim area (eeprom + settings) to use later.
More Info HERE
1. Load an image(zipped firmware files), in the bottom list you will see the list of files, being extracted from archive.
2. Make sure the files have *.sin extention – If so you are doing it correctly
3. Tip the “Automatic flashing” if you want all of the files to be flashed at once. Or just continue.
4. It’s time to connect the phone in flash mode (Phone is off, hold the “Back” key and connect the USB cable)
5. The phone will be detected and drivers installed (if not already installed)
6. If the “Automatic flashing” is set then the firmware update will begin. If not – select a *.sin file to flash – “Open SIN file”)
7. When the flashing process is finished you will see message – Flashing done.
8. The Wipe Cache tip box – very important! If you update or downgrade – must be set.
When downgrading firmware only downgrade to previous version and not before. (e.g. v4.0 to v3.0)
All Firmware files must be extracted to the “firmware” folder in the software root directory