Sony Ericsson Android Nand Dumper data extraction tool (available now)
- Dump raw data from Nand/Flash on most Android handsets using original usb cable (we dont read useless “marked for deletion” data like some solutions)
- This is the only software that dumps the whole file system from android phones and the only tool that works on Sony Ericsson handsets.
- Embedded Hex editor with Lupa (screenshot function)
- Sms Browser
- User management tool and activity logger
- Company Logo/Name can also be added to the software
- We are UK Developers which means we can add your own bespoke solutions to this software easily and efficiently
Our Android Nand Dumper software will dump the whole Nand/Flash from most Android based handsets. It is a quick and efficient way of gaining access to raw data which cannot normally be accessed by most tools.
Some tools that are advertised over the internet claim to read deleted data from android handsets but what they actually do is just read the “marked for deletion” data which is stored in a database. Our tool dumps the whole Nand which allows forensic investigators to recover the “permanently deleted” messages and images etc.Unlike other methods we do NOT write anything to the phone by permanently rooting the handset.
The software comes supplied with one unique Admin Dongle/Key which allows you to setup additional users by entering the username and passwords of your choice.
When a registered user logs into the software they have there own encrypted folder which contains all the phones extracted Data.This folder cannot be accessed by anyone else. Each user has there own activity log .